AAA of Western & Central NY Police Scholarship
AAA is dedicated to promoting traffic safety education and safe driving practices to reduce traffic-related deaths and injuries. AAA believes in supporting the communities it serves and developed this scholarship program to support financially disadvantaged students with an eagerness for academic success who strive to make a difference in our communities. The scholarships are aligned with the AAA vales of providing automotive services and keeping roadways safe for the public.
1. Matriculated in Police Basic Training 1827.PBT, Police Science 2080.PLS, Criminal Justice 2279.CRJ or Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement 1035.CLE
2. Minimum 6 credit hours per semester
3. Minimum GPA 2.0
4. Financial need will be considered
5. Graduate of a Buffalo, NY public high school
6. May be used for tuition, fees, or books.