Jerrold Flaschner Memorial Scholarship
This transfer scholarship is in memory of Jerrold Flaschner, an SUNY Erie/ECC Foundation board member,
who believed in education and was passionate about the fields of graphic arts, printing
and photography. He was the editor of Living Prime Time, an upbeat magazine with stories
about Western New York. He was a dedicated participant in many community organizations
and worked for many worthy causes. This devotion provided him the opportunity to give
back to his community that he said had been so good to him, his family and his business.
Ever the optimist, Jerry Flaschner often said, “The best is yet to come”.
1. Accepted at a four-year college or university for the next academic year.
2. Matriculated in Visual Communication Technology-Graphic Arts & Printing 2455.VCT
3. Full-time student
4. Minimum GPA 3.0
5. Financial need considered
6. Letter of recommendation by SUNY Erie/ECC faculty member or department chair – request via email link
7. Minimum 1 semester at SUNY Erie
8. Resident of Erie County