Dr. Clarice Parrag Endowed Scholarship
Dr. Parrag credits SUNY Erie/ECC for starting her career after which she attended Rosary Hill College
(now Daemen) and the University at Buffalo. Dr. Parrag returned to SUNY Erie and taught
students in the Biology Department for 37 years. Her commitment to college continues
with the creation of this award that provides assistance to students following the same
path she took, a health care career at SUNY Erie.
1. Matriculated in ANY Liberal Arts/Science or ANY Health Sciences degree program
2. Minimum GPA 2.5
3. Essay of 200 words: Why you chose a career in a health field.
4. Letter of recommendation from High School teacher, SUNY Erie Faculty or Department Chair – request via email link
- Dr. Clarice Parrag
- Supplemental Questions
- 200 words. Why you chose a career in a health field.
- Letter of recommendation from High School Teacher, ECC faculty or Department Chair - request via email link