Dr. Agnes Cleary Webb Endowed Merit Scholarship
Established for outstanding SUNY Erie/ECC South Campus female students, this memorial
scholarship was named after Dr. Webb who valued education and spent her lifetime
encouraging others to improve themselves by furthering their education. Agnes is
remembered for her generosity of spirit. She was a selfless problem solver, helper to those
in difficulty and always willing to lend a helping hand.
1. Minimum GPA 3.0 (with minimum GPA 3.3 in your degree program)
2. South Campus Student
4. Completed two courses of required classes outside your degree major with a grade of 2.0 or better
5. Two letters of recommendation from SUNY Erie South faculty members – request via email link
6. Essay: How my career and education will help me contribute to society
7. Minimum one semester completed at SUNY Erie (15 credit hours)
- Dr. Marion Perry & the Women's Center - South Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- How my career and education will help me contribute to society.
- Have I completed two courses of required classes outside my degree major with a grade of 2.0 or better?
- One of Two Letters of Recommendation: One from a SUNY Erie Faculty Member
- Two of Two Letters of Recommendation: Another SUNY Erie Faculty Member