Ford ASSET Scholarship
In support of the partnership with Erie Community College, Ford Motor Company has established this scholarship for the advancement of student development in the field of automotive technology. The money may be used for tuition, books, fees or tools.
1. Student must be enrolled in the Ford ASSET Program
2. Must be full-time and have completed their first semester at SUNY Erie
3. Minimum GPA 3.0
4. Must be sponsored as an ASSET intern by a Ford or Lincoln dealer
5. Recommended by the ASSET instructor at ECC
6. Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Ford Motor Company
- Supplemental Questions
- I am in the Ford ASSET Program?