Administrators Association of ECC Scholarship Fund
The Administrators Association Scholarship assists family members of the AAECC-UAW to
meet the financial demands of attending college.
1. Full-time Student Preferred
2. Matriculated in ANY degree or certificate program
3. Minimum of 80% high school average or 2.5 GPA or out of school for at least 5 years
4. Must be accepted or enrolled at least half time as a matriculated student at SUNY Erie
5. Individual recipient will receive no more than two scholarship awards from the AAECC Scholarship fund
6. May be used for tuition, books and/or fees
7. Upload: letter or document stating you are an AAECC member, child, step child, grandchild or spouse of an AAECC Member (active or retired)
- Supplemental Questions
- How long have I been out of school?
- Upload letter or document stating you are an AAECC member, child, step child, grandchild or spouse of an AAECC Member (active or retired) MUST BE SIGNED